Tuesday, August 26, 2008

silver circles

finally falling in love again... with the silver circles someone painted on the side walk, all up, and all down these neighbors streets, i walk every night now by myself, and every day, by myself, to find leaf imprints stamped crevices , concrete poured one day, the leaves rebelling in their color change and fall,
i explained to her, my new friend i translate for, that that's what we call these months, coming, and i'm finally falling in love..... with the largest gingko tree i've ever seen, i can walk by every night now, passing the old women, lovely wrinkles and mykeys bounce in my pocket, a klinket to someone else's sounds, recorded, now filling my ears, i make music with them, and perfectly manicured lawns, i decide who tends to them, all happy people, with babies, and partners, and i walk alone, with bright feet and a meditteranean feast in my belly, i ate alone, after a swam alone for hours and when the boy, he and i met eyes, he wanted to fill my aloness and his aloness and i fell in love.......with being alone and rode home by myself. blissfully content.
for today.

No comments: